We just Completed an awesome LIVE webinar with Over 250 attendees who were interested in what we had to say about this awesome Hedge Fund Trading opportunity. Peter Zhang from Clique Fund LP joined me as we discussed the benefits of trading with a Hedge Fund instead of trading on your own.
1. Education and a Pro Trading Platform: Trading by yourself without knowing how other pros trade is a recipe for defeat. Never trade without guidance or proper education. We take you through an education process and are here to help you become profitable traders. I've been teaching people how to trade stocks since 2006. Its what I do best. We work with you along the way to become the best trader you can possibly be. The Hedge Fund has been amazing part of this process for those with some or even no experience trading the market. In addition, the Hedge Fund provides the best trading platform I've seen. It's a propietary platform called AppTrade developed to be the best by Haim Bodek. See below for more about this former HFT Programmer.
2. FOUS Elite discount: Normally my top tier plan, of which includes my LIVE FousTV broadcast is $197/month. A lot of people look at that and think. Whoa that's expensive. So, as part of qualifying membership to the hedge fund I'm offering a MASSIVE discount making FOUS Elite only $99! As long as you are trading with the hedge fund. But as a trader, you can make $197 in 30 seconds.. Soon that will be pocket change for you
3. Trade Support/Monitoring: In the stock market, there are rules to the game you must understand and abide. The only people that win in the long run are those that follow them consistently. Most people fail because they don't have the discipline to follow these rules that I teach in my Fous4 Training Courses HERE. The Hedge Fund education provided is NOT a replacement for the Fous4 training programs. Checkout the Hedge Fund FAQ HERE for more information on why.
As a hedge fund trader, your trades are monitored and the rules of the game are implemented to protect you from yourself as you learn and gain experience. As I have always said, the first thing new traders need to learn is how to survive. Once you have done that... IT'S TIME TO MAKE BANK!
4. Low per-share commissions: As a trader trying to build your way up flat-fee commissions can really stunt your growth as they eat into your profits. Using the proper scaling in and scaling out 1/2 positions with E*Trade or TD Ameritrade on one stock can cost almost $40! When started out with the Hedge Fund your commissions will never be close to being that high because it's based off of the amount of shares that you buy. At 0.0027 per share that's $2.70 per trade with 1,000 shares!
5. Trade Firm Capital: Depending on what level of education you complete and assessment, you may have access to trading our firm capital. Once you have proven your abilities to make the right decisions and become a profitable trader the fund will discuss allocating more trading power to your unit!
Sounds awesome right?? Click the link below, and fill out the form on the bottom. A Clique Fund Educator will be in touch shortly to personally cater to you!
Check out the Webinar With Peter Zhang and Myself in case you missed the Live Webinar!
In addition - See Peter Zhang and his team in this one of a kind Documentary on HFT trading with the Legenday Haim Bodek! #wallstreetcode
Tags: cameron fous, fous4, hedge fund, peter zhang, wall street code
This post was written by fous